Sunday 21st March, 6pm sermon by Ps Paul Bremner
Questions from Philippians Chapter 3:
- Are you a happy person or a joyful person? Consider the differences between the two.
- Jesus is always worthy of the excitement of our souls, and He is most glorified when we are excited and enthusiastic about Him. …When do you find it easy to rejoice in the Lord? When do you find it hard to rejoice in Him?
- Salvation occurs instantly when a person responds to the Gospel. Sanctification (the process of becoming more like Jesus) however, is a lifelong process or pursuit. How are you going in your pursuit of Christ-likeness? What things encourage you in this? What things distract and slow you down?
- Who is your mentor? Do you need to humbly ask an older Christian to serve you in this way? Or is there someone who you could, in your turn, seek to mentor?
- How does considering your future life in Christ’s Kingdom after He returns encourage you to live as a citizen of that Kingdom today