Sunday 14th March, 6pm sermon by Rev Dr. Andrew Menzies
Questions for discussion
- Snickers or Mars Bars?
- Look at these passages (Phil 2:16-18; Gal 1:13-16; Rom 10:9-13; Acts 7:58-59) about Paul’s transformation once he met Jesus on the road to Damascus.
- What changes have you undergone since deciding to follow Jesus?
- Think of people in your life who seem a long way from following Jesus. Share about them and pray for them.
- Paul had a great relationship with Timothy. Look up these passages and reflect on the relationship (Phil 2:19-24; 1 Cor 4:17-19; 1 Cor 16:10-11) and discuss who are your biggest influences as a disciple of Jesus.
- Epaphroditus is only mentioned in Philippians yet he is a remarkable example of a faithful servant and builder of Christ’s church. what can we learn from his life story?
- In discussing these 3 Bible characters, what can you learn and how are you challenged about availability, faithfulness and teachability?