Sunday 14th February, 6pm sermon by Ps Paul Bremner.
Paul continues our new series through the book of Philippians. Study questions below may be used for small group or personal study.
- “God Finishes what He starts.” How does this comfort you when you face trials in life, or you are particularly aware of your own sinfulness or weakness?
- How has this passage caused you to consider how you pray and whom you pray for?
- What is the difference between true joy as opposed to happiness? Is there one?
- We must not appear to be one person on Sunday at church, but someone else on Monday at work (or home, school etc…). When do you find yourself living inauthentically? How could you see these times as opportunities to love and serve your Lord?
- List out the difficulties you are facing right now in life. How might they be used by Christ to further His Kingdom work?
- We are called to love one another. That means tolerating or simply co-existing with each other is not enough. How are you going at truly ‘loving’ your brothers and sisters in Christ?