The CRT have been monitoring the latest changes from the government. We anticipate things will change again next week. Here is a summary of changes from midnight tonight and the rules for MBC for this coming week:
- The church property currently remains closed except only for religious services where under 50 people are permitted to attend. We have set up the Eventbrite booking system on the website, so if you wish to attend you will need to register. However, we would like to offer priority to those who are unable to view the service online. Attendees and participants must follow all covid rules like signing in with a QR code, wearing masks, maintaining a 4sqm distancing, hygiene requirements, etc. There will be no morning tea. This is not ideal for any of us and we will expect that most of us will need to stay at home and participate via the Facebook page as we have been for the last couple of weeks.
- Ministries are not yet permitted to meet in the church building – we really pray for openings next week.
- There is limited access for staff to the offices.
- The church building remains closed to external groups.
- Small groups are not permitted to meet in homes.
- Authorised Elders have permission to use the church when assembling and distributing care packs.